Counseling for Depression
There a several different ways a person can develop depression, and now counselors understand how to treat those different types more than ever. Finding what treatment method works best for you is the first step.
We are dedicated to assisting you in working through your depression to help leave behind the hopelessness, lack of motivation, and sadness and move into a place where you can feel driven, happy, and confident.
Depression is a devastating condition that seems to suck the life and joy out of everything you do. Some common signs of depression are:
- Difficulty focusing
- A larger amount of negative or more apathetic feelings
- Drastic changes in sleep habits, such as sleeping much more or not at all
- Decrease in appetite, not always eating less, but less cravings or pleasure with food
- Difficulty making decisions
- Lack of energy or motivation
- Difficulty remembering or recalling day-to-day events
- Decreased social contact with family and friends
- Decrease or loss of sex drive
It does not matter if it is a chemical imbalance, mindset, or specific event, your body and brain are designed to be able to change and overcome the driving forces behind depression. If you allow us to help, we can see what that first step looks like for you. Address your depression by contacting us today.